Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Some of the Pages I've Done

The picture above was for a challenge in my scrapbooking group. We were supposed to incorporate arrows in our layout.

The picture below was for a black and white challenge.

This is a page out of Rachel's 8x8 album that I actually completed during one of my 11 hour crops at Scrapdoodles (my local scrapbooking store). I used Glimmer Mists and distressing ink on the flowers and took the back off of some brads to use for the center of the flowers. I tore paper and inked the edges with distressing ink and added some embellishments.

I did this page a while back. This was my first attempt with buttons and a fancy corner punch.

This layout is also from a while back. I used two different types of textured papers and added some metal embellies. Nothing fancy with this at all but I was so pleased with the way it turned out.


This layout is from my first challenge. We were to use a bunch of different types of alphas to create the titling on the page. Some of the letters were predone chipboard and some of the chipboard I inked and/or embossed and added a little bling to some.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the arrow layout - you did a great job! I love all your layouts - they are so very soothing - I love feeling part of the layout - all about family! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheri, thanks for visiting my blog! Your lo's are beautiful! Love your embellished chipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your black & white lo is just beautiful! I love the look to it! great work :)

    ReplyDelete