Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Some of the Pages I've Done

The picture above was for a challenge in my scrapbooking group. We were supposed to incorporate arrows in our layout.

The picture below was for a black and white challenge.

This is a page out of Rachel's 8x8 album that I actually completed during one of my 11 hour crops at Scrapdoodles (my local scrapbooking store). I used Glimmer Mists and distressing ink on the flowers and took the back off of some brads to use for the center of the flowers. I tore paper and inked the edges with distressing ink and added some embellishments.

I did this page a while back. This was my first attempt with buttons and a fancy corner punch.

This layout is also from a while back. I used two different types of textured papers and added some metal embellies. Nothing fancy with this at all but I was so pleased with the way it turned out.

This layout is from my first challenge. We were to use a bunch of different types of alphas to create the titling on the page. Some of the letters were predone chipboard and some of the chipboard I inked and/or embossed and added a little bling to some.

Well, my first Christmas card was a hit this year. I glued this card to the front of a small frame and then I used a piece of ribbon and tied a gift card to the front of it. I also made two others but forgot to take pics of them. My cousin was funny, he didn't understand and was trying to take the card off of the frame to see what else was inside. It was good for a laugh, and we managed to stop him before he tore it up. So I think I'll be making more Christmas cards during the year to give out next Christmas!