Saturday, March 28, 2009

Here's another card for a challenge.


This challenge is called "Cropped" (modeled off the food network show "Chopped"). We get a list of items and we have to use all of them. This round was a card/tag. I had to use one inch squares of patterned paper, flowers, floral paper, and naked chipboard. I actually used two pieces of naked chipboard (the scalloped circles). I inked them and embossed the bottom circle with sparkle emboss powder and the top with clear emboss powder, glued the smaller one to the bigger one and added stones to both. I chalked the paper (it was lime green and then I thought better of it). We'll see if I fare any better this time! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Stef! And I didn't get the boot! LOL Unfortunately, one of my dear competitors did. I'm anxious to see what our challenge is for week 2. Hopefully it will be posted soon.

    ReplyDelete